A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Busy Day leading into a BUSY weekend

So I had a interview today and like all interviews I have no idea how it went.  I spent a lot of time in my car today with a interview 45 minutes away and then dinner with my mom (thanks mom it was really good, especially the dessert) also 45 minutes away.  You would think I would be exhausted but I am still wired and it is after midnight.  Not good since tomorrow begins three days of babysitting. 

I am looking forward to babysitting this weekend because I have this weird feeling that my life will be changing soon and this may be the last time I get to babysit these kiddos.  All of which I have been babysitting on a regular basis for the past two years.  I have also had this weird feeling that I will never see the completion on the road expansion near me (but not in a death sort of way, in a things are going to turn around fast sort of way).  Who knows if either feeling is correct but I have been treating each day like my last time doing those things.  I think it is making me a better babysitter.  I also enjoy every place I visit in my town more.


On a side note~~~  My interview was in a very old school and I loved the smell of the school.  So I am wondering am I the only one that loves the smell of a really old school???  It just brings about a really cozy feeling.

In case you were wondering~~  I did look into jobs away from teaching but after my first interview for a job outside of teaching I broke down into tears.  I just cannot see myself having a job that does not involve teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment