A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bath Time

Before I left my house Lacy (my cat) got her monthly bath.  She is actually the better behaved of the three when it comes to bath time.  My mom and I are going to be grooming Vegas and Memphis this evening (I will post before and after pictures later).  Since the dogs are being groomed, they had to be really clean.  Both dogs kind of freeze during bath time and shake the entire time.  However after bath time this is pretty normal (the white fluffy dog is my mom's dog, Daisy, who will soon have her own blog).  Excuse the TV I was watching  The Tudors.


No comments:

Post a Comment