A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Eggs

I got this recipe from the pioneer woman website the other day for Sunny Side Up Eggs.  I tried it this morning for breakfast and they turned out better than any sunny side up eggs I have EVER had, including restaurants.

It was so easy (although I had a tad too much oil for the first one).  They were perfect eggs not even a little burnt and not at all too runny.  I made two and they were both perfect, which never seems to happen.  I usually end up with the yoke breaking on at least one and usually they are both burnt.  I added two slices of bacon for the perfect breakfast.


No comments:

Post a Comment