A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

The moon tonight..

I loved the moon tonight and the sky was full of stars and planets.  I was hoping to get a good clear picture but instead I have several artsy looking ones.






Then I turned my attention to taking pictures of my beautiful tree in the backyard.  I thought they looked kinda cool.



Then, since I was on a roll taking pictures of things in the dark, I decided to take a picture of Vegas, in her favorite hiding place.  She looks kinda scary under there.


No comments:

Post a Comment