A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Last night

Last night while I was printing off pictures from my computer, I noticed my cat, Lacy hanging around her old scratching pad (for a card board pad it has held up well, I think it is about 5 years old).  I have not given in to her catnip addiction for awhile, but I decided to let her have some fun and put out a fair amount on the pad.  Her is a little video of her taking a catnip bath. 



I took this picture to show her eyes while on catnip.



Here she decided she had the munchies and lead me to the kitchen.




Here is the scratching pad when she was finished.  Catnip is all over the office now.


No comments:

Post a Comment