A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

VEGAS

Vegas loves to be outside when the weather is decent and her favortie place to do that is at my parents' house.  They have a chain link fence so she can see everything around her and since it is the country she gets to bark till she is hoarse.  A couple of times, I went out to attempt pictures of Memphis and ended up with tons of pictures of Vegas instead.    

















My girl REALLY loves the camera!!


No comments:

Post a Comment