A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

End of a receipts

You know those surveys at the end of receipts?  Well I got it into my head that I was going to participate in every survey I got because I was bound to eventually win something from one of these many stores or restaurants.  Since October they have been collecting in a basket in my kitchen waiting for me to log on and take the survey.  Tonight I decided to get started on the ever growing pile. 

 First it was sorting them, since a number were only good for a couple days after I had shopped at that place.

Some of these surveys are easy and ask a couple of very simple questions.  Some surveys take 10-40 minutes to complete and ask questions that sometimes repeat.  The second ones are the annoying ones. 

Tonight in order ease myself back into completing these surveys I started with some of the ones I know tend to be easy.  Those are restaurants and Dollar General.  Plus putting in the point codes on mycokerewards.com.

Over the next couple days I hope to make it through the rest of the basket.  Big chain stores are the worse surveys so I probably will only do one a day.  I pray in the end this all pays off.

This all started when I had a sudden burst of energy at 9:00 this evening.  I cleaned up my first aid kit and cleaned the kitchen.  Now I am exhausted again, so in the end it worked at making me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment