A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Drive Through the Texas Hill Country

While visiting my parents we took a drive through the Texas Hill Country from their home to Cooper's Barbeque in Llano, TX.  It has the BEST barbeque in Texas, hands down.  My dad helped explain my camera to me prior to leaving, so I was able to get some pretty amazing pictures.  I am not going to explain them, because I think they speak for themselves.










Towards the end of the drive we saw two small herds of cows crossing the road.  They both got really close to the van.




Look at that scowl!!


I really wanted more pictures of this baby but he moved too fast.  He must have been only a day or 2 old.




The goal during the last part of the drive was to get a cool picture of the sunset.  I looked everywhere and finally saw these trees and decided it was perfect.  These are my favorite pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment