A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Growling with your Mouth Full

During Spring Break I filmed this video of what my cat, Lacy had to put up with several times a day.

 Memphis is great about giving Lacy some space and just patiently sitting beside her while she eats.

 My mom's dog, Daisy is mostly fluff and is pretty fearless so she on the other hand tends to just push her nose in, until she has pushed Lacy out of the way.

 No matter how much Lacy hisses or swats at Daisy she can't get to her past all that fluff. 

 I hope you can hear Lacy in this video.  She has always had this habit of growling with her mouth full, if another animal is near her.  I usually can't catch it since, Memphis sees the camera and runs, but I had Daisy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment