A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It Hurts!!!!

While I was doing all those chores yesterday it never occurred to me that I would be in this much pain today.  Getting out of bed was the worse part of the day.  My heels hurt the worse so walking (mainly barefoot) is not fun. My hands hurt, even the tips of my fingers hurt. I am not sure which of the tasks yesterday did this but I am pretty sure it may be a combination of all of them, including babysitting.

 I thought if I took a walk in the park with the dogs maybe I could stretch out all the muscles and joints.  It was also cool and misty which is my favorite weather and I was not going to let a little pain stop me from enjoying it.  However the dogs pulling on the leash hurt my right arm worse and driving, my standard car, home was very painful.  However when I came in the door I was met by this princess:




Then I looked down at my shoes and noticed tiny purple/pink blossoms on the toes of my shoes.  They were so pretty that I stopped thinking of the pain I was in for the time being.




However the pain was back just from the simple task of putting the cap on my pen so I could write in my journal.  : (  I hope this pain is mostly gone by babysitting tonight, but at least the kids I watch tonight are older, so picking them up is not something I will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment