A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My first time as a groomer

My mom taught me how to groom Vegas and Memphis this evening.  It helps that they are shaggy, which makes grooming easier.  It is not a huge difference because Vegas needs her coat to protect her skin and Memphis has such a pretty coat that he just loses some of its weight.

This is Vegas before:



This is Vegas after:



This is Memphis before:




This is Memphis after:  (what is crazy, is that he was so tired that I was able to take 20 pictures of him.)



No comments:

Post a Comment