A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Weighing in with the Wii

I weigh myself everyday with my Wii fit.  One of the features on the Wii fit is you can also weigh your pets.  I weigh my pets about once a month with it, just to monitor their weights. Please ignore the graininess of the pictures, I still have a tube TV.

Lacy is always first because the second she sees the others being weighed she hides.  She hates being weighed, which I understand. 


She weighed in at just under 10 pounds.  When I adopted her 8 years ago she weighed closer to 16 pounds, but didn't start to lose weight until after I got Vegas and she could no longer free feed.


Next up was Vegas, because she loves being weighed and was sitting behind me the entire time I weighed Lacy.  More than anything I think she just likes to be held.



She weighed in at just over 19 pounds.  It is her winter weight, soon she will drop down to the 17-18 pound range.



The last one was Memphis because he was distracted wandering around the yard and I had to call him in first.




He weighed in at just under 21 pounds.  When I adopted him, he was VERY skinny, mainly because he was burning off his food so quickly.  He is a major runner, as proven by the fact he killed a rabbit.  During training it was recommended I put him on this food for working dogs, so that he would put on some weight and it has worked great.  He is still pretty skinny, but he stopped trying to eat everything in sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment