A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weird feeling last night

Yesterday evening I got this very weird, ominous feeling.  I had been babysitting at the church and babysitting went pretty well.  I had my normal family of 5 and then the middle sister from another family.  They all played nicely and two of the older sisters and I played a great game of Apples to Apples in which I used the Hunger Games quote "And may the odds be ever in your favor."  ( I like to test one of the older sisters when I find out something new she is into).  The family of 5 was picked up early and I just had one kid for the last 30 minutes which was no big deal, she just watched a movie while I cleaned up.  I don't know if it was because it was quiet when I left but the rest of the evening seemed too quiet.  People were talking in the parking lot while I left but it still seemed too quiet.  I decided to stop at Target before heading home and again everything seemed quiet and this time very ominous.  The sky was crystal clear and I could see the moon and tons of stars which I usually find very comforting but last night something seemed just off.  The entire time I was in Target the feeling just grew and continued long after I got home. 

I have had this feeling for the last several months that something was not right.  I don't know what it is and I have tried changing things I can change but this odd feeling just will not go away.  The good thing is that I have gotten so use to the feeling that it no longer keeps me up at night. 

I am a firm believer in fate leading us to where we are meant to go and part of me thinks it is fate telling me that things are going to happen that I am not expecting and that this last year happened for a reason (then since I am also a optimist I also think things are changing for the better and that soon my wildest dreams will come true).

No comments:

Post a Comment