A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Park Pictures- Wildlife and Donkeys

Because I took so many pictures today at the park I am dividing them up into a few categories.  First up is the pictures of the wildlife and donkeys.   After all they were the smallest group.

First up is a squirrel we saw at the end of the walk.  Memphis can see a squirrel from a mile away and while I tried to get him closer so he could attempt to climb the tree and chase the squirrel, in the end it ran away to fast.


When we passed by the pond I noticed this little turtle out sun bathing and then when I walked father down I noticed about 6 other turtle heads sticking out of the water as well.  The park is becoming overrun by turtles.


When we arrived at the park the donkeys were on the far side of the pen eating but at the end of the walk they were closer and the new little guy came over to visit with Memphis and me.  Vegas even showed a slight bit of interest in the little donkey today.




Memphis was very excited to see the donkeys but it took a bit for them to get closer to us.


He could have greeted him at this point but Memphis tried to go through the fence.


I had a hard time keeping my little boy on the correct side of the fence.  He just does not realize how small he really is.


No comments:

Post a Comment