A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Memphis and the water

While we only got a little rain the other day, it was enough to really make the water flow over the rocks in the park.  Memphis has gotten the chance to swim in the stream I let him swim in and then at the other spot I gave him plenty of time to admire the water flowing over the rocks and under the bridge. 

Monkey's Swimming Stream


Memphis and the Watching Stream




On a side note ~~  The park's butterflies are multiplying at a rapid rate.  The part of the trail that I shot a video of before had at least double the butterflies today and the amazing thing is that despite Memphis catching flies and bees at home, he did not even try to catch the butterflies.  He must know his mama loves them. I have loved butterflies since a friend told me that when he saw butterflies for some reason he always thought of me.  I have this deck of cards about animals and it says that if a animal is always near you or gets close enough that you can touch it, then that means something.  The butterfly card says "Delight in life and embrace change as the source of your creativity." 

No comments:

Post a Comment