A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Slept WAY too late

Last night I managed to get to bed a couple hours earlier than normal.  I did not set my alarm because I normally wake up fine without my alarm.  Then this afternoon I woke up later than I have ever woken up in my entire life.  My two dogs and my cat did not even attempt to wake me up, which never happens, in fact they looked equally tired when I finally got up. 

The good thing about it, is that when I woke up I could breath like a normal person again.  I had been thinking I had developed walking pneumonia because I was having trouble breathing and had a bad cough, but when I woke up this morning the wheezing was gone and I was breathing fine.  So in the end despite being embarrassed by how late I slept, I was finally well again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment