A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Memphis

Yesterday when we came back from our walk that dogs went to sleep off the walk in their favorite spots in the house.  Vegas went under the master bed and Memphis went back to stretch out on the guest bed.  I have figured out that the only time I can get pictures of Memphis is when he is so exhausted he does not want to move.  Here are some from yesterday:









He was one tired puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment