A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lacy and her Egg

Several months ago I bought Lacy this treat dispensing egg, for her to play with while I went to visit my sister for the weekend.  I worried she may ignore it but when I returned home the treats were gone.  The next time I left I added a treat disc as well.  The last couple nights I have been putting the egg out for her to play with after the dogs went to bed.  I figured if I put it out during the day the dogs would try to get the treats instead.  I don't think I have to worry about anything coming between Lacy and her treat egg anymore, she really loves that thing.  I had Sex and the City on it the background, so ignore the sound in the background.



FYI if your looking for the treat egg for your cat, you can find them at Wal-Mart and Target as well as the treats that go inside them.  Lacy is not a big fan of treats but she loves the treats that are for the egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment