A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Commitments

I have been doing this book of lessons for the last couple months and today's lesson was on making commitments to yourself.  So I am making a commitment to finally get my life back into order again by:

~ Going to bed at a decent hour
~ Waking up at a decent hour
~ Eating more protein and less carbs
~ Eating less sweets
~ Taking daily walks with the dogs
~ Cutting back on the time I am on the computer
~ Cooking more
~ Giving the house a good spring cleaning and then keeping it clean
~ Giving the car a good spring cleaning and then keeping it clean


I am sure I will think of more but I think this is a pretty good start to getting my life back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment