A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Park Pictures- Butterflies

There are so many flowers all over the park, that the park is also now covered in butterflies.  When we got on the back trail in the park, I went through a cloud of at least 50 butterflies, but it was hard to get a good picture. Every black circle is a butterfly.


In this video every time you see something move across the screen that was also most likely a butterfly.  Walking through all those butterflies makes me feel like a Disney princess.




Most the butterflies were yellow or white but this one was the unique one in the bunch.


These yellow flowers, were where most of the butterflies would be hanging out.





No comments:

Post a Comment