A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Friday, February 24, 2012

The Park

I spend my time in the evenings and mornings walking in my local park, with my two dogs. The park I adore has a historical background and it usually very quiet. The dogs love it, because they get to check out other wild and domestic animals. Some walks they get to see the park armadillo, tons of birds, deer, squirrels, ducks, and opossums. My little monkey (a small black male dog), loves to watch the water flow over rocks, but my baby girl (a westie) just enjoys the walk. You will hear a lot about them, because I am a proud pet mom. I also have a cat and a Betta.

This is a video I took yesterday, of Monkey's reaction to water. 


Here is a couple of pictures I took at the park yesterday:
 This pup, is my little boy, I call Monkey.  The walks started for his benefit, because he has tons of energy and loves to see new things.



 This is Monkey seeing the camera and preparing to hide.  He is VERY camera shy.



 This is the park donkey.  He is adorable and very friendly.


Meet my baby girl, she is very timid and shy most of the time.  Unless she has not slept much that day, then she becomes a bit violent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment