A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Thief

When I was in college, Lacy was always stealing food off my plate.  She would use her paw to push it off the plate and always thought she was so sneaky about it.   Sometimes she would crawl on my shoulder and try to steal it from my hand before it would make it to my mouth. The other night I was eating a pork chop and she started to jump up and peak at me from the end of the end table.  The first time I got a video with my cell phone but then the last two nights I was able to get video with my camera of the thief.  I am watching Veronica Mars so that is what you hear in the back ground.



She loved it so much that she hopped up on the end table, to try and eat the food right off my plate.  She can't jump very high and almost never gets on the furniture so this tells you how much she loved it, also the fact that she had my plate cleaned in a few seconds.


Vegas and Memphis were not too thrilled about Lacy getting what they consider their plate.  I would not have let them clean it anyways since it was butter and would make their fur greasy, but Vegas still gave me the best look.


** Yes that is my toe all wrapped up.  I sprained it while babysitting 1.5 weeks ago and then made it worse last weekend.  It feels tons better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment