A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Sun

All three of my pets are sun worshippers and the second the door opens in the morning they are out enjoying the yard.  Although Lacy sometimes chooses to eat before heading out.  A couple of days ago I got a couple pictures of the dogs in the morning and then forgot I took them till I was uploading pictures last night.

Vegas:


Memphis (this is the reason he has a very trim waist):

No comments:

Post a Comment