A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Last Weekend at the Park

My toe finally healed enough that last Friday I was able to take my dogs for a walk in the park.  Since we are already at 100 degree days here I had to wait till almost 8:00PM but that meant I got some great sunset pictures. 





This is my new favorite picture of Memphis.



The sunflowers are still everywhere, and this one even had a little friend.





I love this picture of the pecan trees with the sun rays coming through.




I don't know if I have ever mentioned before but there is an old farm in the center of the park. The donkeys live in the area.


I took this on the drive home, the sun was just gorgeous.



I have been putting together shutterfly books of this year's family reunion, my pets, and the park.  While doing this task my computer has started to act up, so I have not been able to blog as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment