A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

May the Odds...

So I have seen those little foil packs (or boxes) that contain a Hunger Games character, several times over the last few months.  I had not been willing to buy one because I wanted a guarantee that I would get one of my favorite characters.   The other day I was picking up some stuff at CVS for my sprained toe and I saw some of these on the counter and decided what the heck, maybe I will get lucky and get Peeta (my favorite HG character).  My luck must really be changing because that was the one I got, although you can barely tell.  It says district 12 and it is not the Katniss one so that leaves me with Peeta.  I guess the odds were in my favor.


No comments:

Post a Comment