A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Park Pictures

First up are pictures of the dogs and the donkey.

Sorry about the cord in the way, by the time I tried to take a second picture Daisy (my mom's dog) had moved.



Vegas usually goes no where near the Donkey, but with my Dad, Daisy, and Memphis all there she got distracted and did not even know he was there until he started to get a bit close.  I think he may have been trying to eat her fur.


Daisy is heart worm positive so a walk is not easy for her.  We stopped for a few breaks but she actually did really well.




It is sunflower time in the park and the sunflowers are VERY tall and seemed to sprout up overnight.



I have seen these flowers a few times in the area and I think they are very beautiful.



A field of dark orange flowers.


This flower opens later in the evening.  I caught it open the day before but I did not have my camera with me.


Dandelions are all over the park right now, so everyday I pick one to make a wish.  The day I took this picture I picked one and the wind blew at the same time I did and it went back into my face.



The Sun is setting on the orchard. 


I have passed this spot tons of times over the last year but the other day was the first time I noticed it is shaped like a "A" the first letter in my name.  Pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment