A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Random Things


So for the last few days I have taken pictures that I planned to post about later but never got around to it, till now.

****First up is Vegas, a couple of days ago I took a couple pictures of Vegas demonstrating the trick she knows best; Shake!


Isn't she talented??

***I have been growing my hair out for the last couple years and have been trying different styles over the last few days.  A couple of nights ago (inspired by The Hunger Games) I tried this braid out.


The next day I decided to try a braid I have done on other people but never on my self and I really liked it.  It held up all day without getting that lose, even working out.



***A few days ago while putting up some clothes I notice three birds sitting on my neighbors roof with their head pointing up towards the sky, by the time I got my camera only one remained.  I thought they were comical.


***I had a big dry erase dot on my pantry door for the last several months and loved it.  When I painted my doors it had to come down and then I had to wait a couple weeks before I could put any dry erase decal back on the door.  Unfortunately my dot tore several times while I tried to remove it but I found this the other day and now I have my memo spot back.  I have dry erase decals everywhere.  I have one for my chore list, one to check off bills, one as a calender, and then this one that serves as a grocery list or packing list.


***I have been wanting to create a babysitting scrapbook for the last year, but have had a little trouble remembering to pick up a scrapbook when they are on sale.  Today I found a pretty pink/red scrapbook and it was my lucky day and the paper was 50% off today as well.  I ended up filling up every page with pictures, drawings, notes, and coloring pages.  Last night when I was printing the pictures I was tearing up a bit.  I know my babysitting days will slowly be coming to a end and I am going to miss those kids so much.  I don't know how nannies can stay with one family for years and then leave.


No comments:

Post a Comment