A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moon Tonight

I may have missed the moon last night but tonight it still looks amazing.  I was babysitting this evening and on the way home I looked out the window and saw a beautiful HUGE harvest moon and then when I got home I could not see the moon anymore and thought I had missed it.  I just went outside with the dogs and the moon was just over my house and looked incredible.  The clouds and the moon together looked like a amazing work of art.

Here is the video I shot when I felt pictures were not capturing it enough.



Here are someone of the pictures I took, my camera just does not take the greatest night pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment