A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Moon Pictures

I gradutated from college 5 years ago today.  Yes on Cinco de Mayo!  I have considered today lucky with all those fives.  It is looking to be a interesting evening as well.  I love when it is a full moon and a supermoon it going to be awesome.  I took some pictures last night and I just went out and took some of the moon rising.  It looks like a Harvest Moon when it is rising and I am hoping the clouds hold off for a bit so I can get a picture later tonight as well.

Last night:



Early Night Moon:




Update:  So I may not be seeing the Super moon tonight, a storms a' brewin' and there are too many clouds.  If I can't see the moon I at least want rain.  Lots of rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment