A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Sun through the Trees

This evening I took the dogs for a walk in the park.  The evening started with seeing a new animal near the donkeys, a adorable black and white cat.  I was a little worried because despite the dogs being only a couple feet from her, she did not move.  After putting the dogs in the car at the end of the walk I checked her again and she was very sweet and friendly, also very pregnant.  I would have brought her home but between not having the first clue on what to do with a pregnant cat, low finances, a dog that "loves" cats, and a cat that despises other cats I decided against it.  So instead I left a message with animal control about a cat in the park.

She reminded me of Lacy, since she was black and white with long fur, she also had the same sweet and delicate sounding meow that Lacy possesses.  She also has Lacy's evil glare.



Since I was walking at sunset I took the opportunity to take pictures of the sun through the trees.

This is one of my favorite spots of the trail because it is always nice and cool when there is water in the creek.


I have this thing for the light spots that show up in pictures.  I find them pretty cool.


I thought with the sun on this field that it looked like wheat but it is actually white wild flowers.


This is a new plant that has started growing.  It is pretty cool looking.


This is one of the loudest spots on the trail, between the bugs and the birds that talk back and forth to each other across the field.


No comments:

Post a Comment