A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Friday, October 19, 2012

An Amazing Weekend

I have nothing planned for this weekend, not even a trip to the movie theater but I have a feeling that this weekend will be the best weekend ever. 

Tonight is the only time I have anything planned and it should be fun.  It is babysitting some of my favorite kiddos, so it should be a fun evening.  My house and yard are clean for once and I have no desire for a shopping trip so I don't know what is going to make this weekend exciting but it is going to be incredible.

I can feel it in the air.  The best weekend in the world is almost here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment