A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Library

I am in the library getting ready to win back the HOA with my neighbors but I thought I would take a
moment to post some amazing sunset pictures from last week.

Right after I got to the park I saws this and thought it was worth a picture.



I walk later now and the sun is setting from the second I get there, so by the end of the walk I am not longer taking pictures. 







I was going to delete this picture and then I noticed a orb and decided it was worth keeping.


Memphis was distracted and I was a able to snap a quick pic of him before he noticed the camera.  Tonight is mowing and bath day for the pets, so I will have a busy busy evening ahead.  It is times like this I wish I had someone else around to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment