A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Pioneer Woman Test

The other day I was watching a episode of the Pioneer woman and she made this pasta dish that was like a cross between two dishes I make often, so I decided to try it, but in my own way.  I made the chicken with red pepper and then grilled it.  While it was grilling I prepared the pasta and cut cherry tomatoes in half.  Then I sauteed garlic in white wine, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil and added the tomatoes.  After a bit I added a bag of spinach and then put the pasta and chicken on top of that before I mixed everything together.  I have been eating it all week and I LOVE it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment