A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 5

I did not realize it fully but I am really not into online dating at all anymore.  It is a free communication weekend on eharmony and I thought I would at least look but I just did not feel like it so I logged off.  I was a member of eharmony for 1 full year and several months for the couple years before that and no luck.  Not even one date and only a handful of conversations.  The site is too full of memebers that create a profile but never join that the only matches you get are people who cannot do anything about it.  I was a member of other sites over the years and while I met people on those, it was not the quality of people I want to meet.  I was even asked for cash after only one message.  Focusing on myself seems to be working for now so I think I will jsut stick to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment