A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 4 (I think)

I missed a couple days.  It takes a bit to get use to blogging again.  Like it has been the last several months my weight has flucuated and not really changed.  I got tested for allergies this last week and I am finally back on allergy medication which helps me get back on track.  I am unsure about whether I can save the money I need to for this trip.  I am also worried about my job and the Texas Education Budget Crisis.  So far we have been told it will be okay but we are not positive.  Thank God I have multiple certifications.  I am looking for a part time job for this summer because I should be able to make the money in one summer if I can find something.  I started looking at a dating site I use to visit often called doulike.com.  However I am losing interest quickly.  Right now I just feel like I should focus on myself and not finding someone to share my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment