A Bit About Myself



I started this blog in order to document my trip to Scotland
but shortly after starting the blog I lost my job in a reduction in force.
This blog then served to keep me sane during my 1+ year of unemployment.
I have had a job since August, which I have enjoyed very much but I have missed blogging,
so it is time to start up again.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Trip Home

I have spent the past weekend at my parents' home in the hill country.  On the way home I wanted to get a picture of this beautiful field on sunflowers (not the wild kind).  It was raining when I left their house but stopped right as I pulled off the road to take the pictures.



There is another spot I love when I take the back road home, but I never remember to stop and get a picture.  Today I remembered and then the trees were taller than normal and I had trouble capturing it.





My little boy love the weekend with his cousin but he was ready to head home.  Usually on the drive home he sits in the back window but today he slept most of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment